nv-l

Antwort: snmp polling

2001-05-22 07:46:32
Subject: Antwort: snmp polling
From: Matthias.Widmann AT debis DOT de
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 13:46:32 +0200
Hi,

I think the reason for that behaviour is that
demandpoll  uses /usr/OV/conf/communities.conf
or "public" as a default
and the commandline (snmpwalk/get/set) uses
the communities you have set in SNMP Configuration.

Have a look at these settings.

Saludos.

Matthias Widmann
matthias.widmann AT t-systems DOT de

paqui_martinez AT es.ibm DOT [email protected] am 22.05.2001 13:18:38
Bitte antworten an nv-l AT tkg DOT com
Gesendet von:   owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com