nv-l

Re: SNMP collections

2001-05-21 09:43:53
Subject: Re: SNMP collections
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:43:53 -0400
You should be calling Support with problems like this.
First, because they are the only ones who can give you the specialized,
personal help you need, (you keep asking "what went wrong?" questions,
which usually require someone to look at your logs, rather than "How do I
configure for such-and-such?" questions),  and second, because they can
help you get 6.0.2 so that you are current on maintenance.  There are lots
of bugs in 6.0 which are fixed in 6.0.2

Have you tried looking in the snmpCol.trace file in /usr/OV/log for clues
to your problem?  You should be looking in at your logs more frequently
than once a month.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"CATALINA MARTINEZ" <CATALINA.MARTINEZ AT tlc.state.tx DOT us>@tkg.com on
05/21/2001 09:30:24 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com