nv-l

SNMP collections

2001-05-21 09:30:24
Subject: SNMP collections
From: "CATALINA MARTINEZ" <CATALINA.MARTINEZ AT tlc.state.tx DOT us>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:30:24 -0500
To All::

I am runnign AIX 4.3.2 on Netview 6.0. I added a network printer last month and
just found out that my snmp collection had stopped. The last time it collected
data was the same day I added the printer. No other changes were made. So, the
only "logical" thing I came up with was the fact that adding the printer
somehow caused the data collections to stop.

Has any one experienced this?  Please advise, management wants an answer as to
why we have not collected data for over a month..

thanks

Cat