nv-l

Subject: Loading MIBs
From: John Mackney <john.mackney AT uk.logical DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 16:07:09 +0100
We have a Cisco 1720 router which continually reports events with "? Trap
found with no known format in trapd.conf(4)".

I have been to Cisco's web page to download a suitable MIB, but there some
50 files available. How do I work out which one to load?

John Mackney
Technical Design Authority
Logical eBOC
Logical (UK) Ltd.

Email:      john.mackney AT uk.logical DOT com