nv-l

Re: Events from unmanaged nodes

2001-05-14 22:20:45
Subject: Re: Events from unmanaged nodes
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 22:20:45 -0400
See my response to Paul. You might want to consider dumping a list
of those nodes and manufacturing a seedfile that excludes them by
range. For instance, do you have a handle on your DHCP ranges?

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

John Nicholson <jnicholson AT epo DOT org>@tkg.com on 05/14/2001 08:05:07 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com