nv-l

Re: SNMP configuration and Specific Nodes added

2001-05-09 07:12:37
Subject: Re: SNMP configuration and Specific Nodes added
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 07:12:37 -0400
If you think that an APAR is not fixed, then what can anybody tell you
except to call Support and report it?
I believe there are several conditions when a node will be added to your
configuration, but since it is not my area of the product to work on, all I
can advise is that you get someone official to lokk at it, so that if it is
still broken, then it can be fixed.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Gruner Mike" <mike.gruner AT rfv.sfa DOT se>@tkg.com on 05/09/2001 02:26:00 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com