nv-l

Re: Refining Traps

2001-05-04 17:30:24
Subject: Re: Refining Traps
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 17:30:24 -0400
Only in the sense that the event window uses a bit more memory to show them
and the trapd,log a bit more space to log them.
But no more cpu to process

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

William.Stringfellow AT bankofamerica DOT [email protected] on 05/04/2001 04:03:31 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com