nv-l

Re: Problems with Mouse/Exceed

2001-05-03 22:26:31
Subject: Re: Problems with Mouse/Exceed
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:26:31 -0400
Hi, George. Assuming you have configured the mouse so it knows it
is a 3-button mouse (and I cannot remember where that was done but
I think it was in eXceeds somewhere), I have sometimes had trouble
with this too and I think it was resource-related, because if I retried it
several times it eventually worked. I know this was the case with
breaking off the control desk.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

George Demcak/Salem/IBM@IBMUS AT tkg DOT com on 05/03/2001 04:44:36 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com