nv-l

Re: acknowledging devices

2001-05-02 20:49:01
Subject: Re: acknowledging devices
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 20:49:01 -0400
Do put on the maintenance, as some things were fixed, and also
be sure that you are acknowledging from the bottom, not the top.
By that I mean drill down and acknowledge the interface card that
is actually down. Propogation flows up. It is a common mistake to
acknowledge the node or a subnet.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT [email protected] on 05/02/2001 12:21:49 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com