nv-l

RE: T/EC mapping

2001-05-01 09:47:00
Subject: RE: T/EC mapping
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 09:47:00 -0400
How is your trap customized in trapd.conf?   You should just be able to add
$A to the log message and get that picked up as the event message sent to
TEC.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Montoya Vincent-O10501 <Vincent.Montoya AT motorola DOT com>@tkg.com on
04/30/2001
07:13:23 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com