nv-l

Re: can netview support chinese

2001-04-28 17:00:02
Subject: Re: can netview support chinese
From: Bill Evans <wvevans AT attglobal DOT net>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 17:00:02 -0400
See IBM Software Announcement 200-151 May 23, 2000 National Language
Support Availability: Tivoli NetView V6.0, Tivoli Manager for Domino
V2.0, and Tivoli Manager for Exchange V2.0 at www.ibm.com click on
Support and Downloads, choose Announcement Letters and search for the
subject letter.

NetView 6.0 was announced in Simplified Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
Details for ordering the support are in the announcement. The Language
support must be installed before the basic English product as I recall.

There should also be twelve of your IBM Greater China colleagues,
including a couple from Shanghai, we trained in NetView for AIX back
in 1996 before the product moved to Tivoli. Beijing in February still
makes me cold to remember it.

Qianj AT cn.ibm DOT com wrote:

Hi all.
     Can netview support Chinese language in netview 6.0.x ? If the answer
is yes, what shall I do to enable this function? Should I order another
language support kit ? Any addtional file set needed on AIX system ?

Best Regards
Qian Jing

Bill Evans  --  Consultant in Enterprise Systems Management
reply-to: wvevans AT prodigy DOT net (or Bill_Evans AT sra DOT com) Phone: 919-696-7513 Send short text messages to 9196967513 AT messaging.sprintpcs DOT com See  IBM Software Announcement 200-151  May 23, 2000 National Language Support Availability:  Tivoli NetView V6.0, Tivoli Manager for Domino V2.0, and Tivoli Manager for Exchange V2.0 at  www.ibm.com click on Support and Downloads, choose Announcement Letters and search for the subject letter.