nv-l

Desmond SC Wong/Malaysia/IBM is out of the office until 05/02/2001.

2001-04-18 23:13:20
Subject: Desmond SC Wong/Malaysia/IBM is out of the office until 05/02/2001.
From: d23m0111/23/M/IBM%IBMMY <d23m0111/23/M/IBM AT my.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:13:20 +0800
I am out of the office from 04/18/2001 returning 05/02/2001.  I will
respond to your message when I return.
If you have any queries on Tivoli Enterprise and Support, please contact
George at  ingky AT my.ibm DOT com

If you have any queries on Tivoli Service Desk or Peregrine products,
please contact  K.C. at  chungkc AT my.ibm DOT com

If you have any queries on Implementation Projects, please contact  Khor at
khorlp AT my.ibm DOT com

If you have any Tivoli Pre-Sales questions, please
e-mail Danry at  danry AT my.ibm DOT com

If you have any Tivoli Services queries, please
contact  Khor at  khor AT my.ibm DOT com

If you have any Security queries, please contact  Paul  at
woopcl AT my.ibm DOT com

Thank you.