nv-l

Re: NV 6.0.2 and Web Client Issues

2001-03-30 14:55:24
Subject: Re: NV 6.0.2 and Web Client Issues
From: "Scott Bursik" <nv_list AT hotmail DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:55:24 -0600
You right about the stand-alone client running faster, (Thanks for that!)
but unfortunately it doesn't fix what is going on here. I played around a
little more and I was able to get everything working OK on my test box that
is running the same version, but on my prod box, there is one network on the
root map that is constantly highlighted. You cannot select another item on
the root map, and if you hover your mouse over any other objects on that
map, they all show the same label as the network that is selected??????
Weird!

Scott