nv-l

Web Question

2001-03-05 14:23:16
Subject: Web Question
From: "Boyce, Robert L" <robert.l.boyce AT lmco DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 14:23:16 -0500
  I am running NetView 6.0.1 on AIX 4.3.2.

  Is it possible to restrict users to a single map when using the NetView
web interface.  I have several different customers that want to be able to
have a view into the NetView via the web interface.  Since I do not want
these customers to be able to see each other's devices I have created a
separate map for each customer containing only their devices (using "Save
Map As").  Is it possible to configure the NetView web interface so that
customer A can ONLY view map A, and customer B ONLY view map B, etc...

  If it is possible, can someone offer a little guidance on the proper way
to configure this.

Thank you for your time,

Robert Boyce