nv-l

Re: problem with API Call OVwInit()

2001-03-01 09:04:12
Subject: Re: problem with API Call OVwInit()
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:04:12 -0500
There has to be a read-write map open on the box where you call OVwInit( ).
That's what you are doing -- connecting to the open map.
The return code you are getting says there s no such map open.
OVwDBInit( ) connects to the object database daemon, ovwdb.  All that this
needs is for ovwdb to be running.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Paul Kretek" <p.kretek AT web DOT de>@tkg.com on 03/01/2001 08:38:49 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com