nv-l

Re: Nvevents startup parameters

2001-02-26 12:03:12
Subject: Re: Nvevents startup parameters
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:03:12 -0500
Most likely the system does not know that you want these changes merged
into the Xdefaults.  This is especially true if you are using the CDE,
which does not merge agin after startup.  You can try logging completely
out of the box and back in again so that the CDE is restarted, or  you can
merge Nvevents with Xdefaults using the command,
xrdb -merge <full path to Nvevents>

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

KOCH François CS-SI <KOCH AT ulysse.cea DOT fr>@tkg.com on 02/26/2001 11:06:09
AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com