nv-l

Re: Unbridled Netmon

2001-02-23 12:44:42
Subject: Re: Unbridled Netmon
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:44:42 -0500
Not really. The only way netmon can go off without the seedfile controlling
it is if
a) the ovsuf entry for it has been damaged and no longer passes that
parameter
b) the file referenced in the parameter is not available or empty
c) you start netmon by saying 'netmon' (no parameters) rather than 'ovstart
netmon'

I am so proud that you had a backup, Mark.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

"Scherting, Mark" <mscherting AT state.mt DOT us>@tkg.com on 02/23/2001 11:23:27
AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com