nv-l

Re: Cisco 1720

2001-02-12 17:54:21
Subject: Re: Cisco 1720
From: "Duane Waddle" <waddle1 AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:54:21 -0600
The 1720's are newer than the Cisco-Products MIB in 5.1.2.  Your best bet
is to get a newer copy of CISCO-PRODUCTS.MIB and load it.  I'm not sure
whether or not you'll want the SNMP Ver 1 or Ver 2 of the MIB, though.  If
you have CiscoView, the updater for it will also load new MIBs to allow
newer Cisco's to be recognized.  We had to do this for 2600's.

--D

Duane Waddle
waddle1 AT us.ibm DOT com
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine..."  -- RFC1925

"Paul Sandler" <paul AT swebs DOT com>@tkg.com on 02/12/2001 04:36:13 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com