nv-l

RE: netmon daemon

2001-02-12 08:58:11
Subject: RE: netmon daemon
From: "Dabbs, Cliff" <cliff.dabbs AT mcps-prs-alliance.co DOT uk>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:58:11 -0000
I've got the same message, under unix.

I have 2 network cards installed but only one of them is in use.

I believe that this message appears when you have multiple interfaces on the
console machine, but netview cannot access one or more of them.

Cliff Dabbs
Senior Network Analyst
Client Services - Networks.
Ex: 4708

> ----------

it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any use (including retransmission or copying) of this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended
recipient of this transmission, please contact the sender and delete the
material
from any computer.  The sender is not responsible for the completeness or
accuracy
of this communication as it has been transmitted over a public network.
Any replies to this email may be monitored by the MCPS-PRS Alliance for quality
control