nv-l

Installing NetView with NT using Tivoli Software Distribution

2001-02-09 16:35:18
Subject: Installing NetView with NT using Tivoli Software Distribution
From: "Bill Evans" <wvevans AT nc.rr DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:35:18 -0500
Has anyone tried installation of NetView for NT and/or the NT Mid Level Manager
using the facilities of Tivoli Software Distribution and Tivoli Management
Agents?  If you have tried it I would appreciate your comments, directly to my
e-mail if you prefer.

I am involved adressing multiple, geographically dispersed Attended MLMs
(NetView for NT plus NT MLM) in a customer situation where they desire tight
control over the distribution and maintenance of their network.  Information on
any previous experience would be invaluable.

Bill Evans  --  Consultant in Enterprise Systems Management
reply-to: wvevans AT prodigy DOT net
Phone: 919-696-7513
Send short text messages to 9196967513 AT messaging.sprintpcs DOT com