nv-l

Re: Web Client / 6.0.1 for AIX 4.3.3

2001-02-08 14:27:46
Subject: Re: Web Client / 6.0.1 for AIX 4.3.3
From: reamd AT nationwide DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:27:46 -0500
Thanks for your comments, however I have closed out the web client and
restarted netscape with the same results. I have also use Internet Explorer
with the same systems....

kthies%crytw1-wks2 AT westlake.tkg DOT com (Ken Thies)@tkg.com on 02/08/2001
01:56:38 PM

From: kthies%crytw1-wks2 AT westlake.tkg DOT com (Ken Thies)@tkg.com on
02/08/2001
      01:56 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com