nv-l

Re: SNMP version III

2001-02-01 13:25:20
Subject: Re: SNMP version III
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:25:20 -0500
All you can be told in a public forum is that NetView development is aware
of the need for SNMP V3 and are actively pursuing it.
To learn anything else you would have to see your Tivoli/IBM marketing rep,
sign a nondisclosure agreement, and talk with development directly.
That is the standard IBM way of doing these things until a public
announcement is made.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Tremblay, David A." <dtremblay AT JHANCOCK DOT COM>@tkg.com on 02/01/2001
12:52:40 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com