nv-l

Netview and Cisco works presentation materials

2001-01-30 00:38:17
Subject: Netview and Cisco works presentation materials
From: "S. Varathu, IBM" <Varathu AT bom4.siemens.co DOT in>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:08:17 +0530
I am working on one proposal which netview and cisco works to be addressed
very highly. For this, I would like to have valuble inputs from anyone will
be highly appriciated. Project is enterprise network for banking environment
with about 9000 branches across the nation.

Could anyone please provide me with  presentation materials for monitoring
such massive network?

Thanks in advance,