nv-l

Re: Netview updates from software processes?

2001-01-19 21:41:00
Subject: Re: Netview updates from software processes?
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:41:00 -0500
Sure is.  The best way would be to add an icon at the interface level to
represent your software process and have the traps update it, then the node
which owns it would reflect status through the normal status propagation
process. I have posted a long append about how status on the map can be
updated by traps to the list several times.  Why not browse / search the
archives at  http://www.tkg.com/nv-l and see if you can locate it.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Patrick A Schmitt <Patrick_A_Schmitt AT raytheon DOT com>@tkg.com on 01/19/2001
01:44:30 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com