nv-l

RE: Unable to guess system type--more info

2000-12-20 03:08:38
Subject: RE: Unable to guess system type--more info
From: "Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers AT hitt DOT nl>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:08:38 +0100
Bill, I'm trying to install Tivoli Framework Version 3.6 (CDROM
LK3T-4595-00) on a
XP1000 Compaq box with Thru64 Unix 5.0 installed.
This box must become my TME10 and NetView Server.
So far, without success.

Laurens Rauwers

HITT, Holland Institute of Traffic Technology B.V.
P.O. Box 717, 7300 AS Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Oude Apeldoornseweg 41-45, Bldg Y, 7333 NR Apeldoorn, The Netherlands

Phone:                  +31 55 543 2588
Fax:                    +31 55 543 2553
E-mail:                         rauwers AT hitt DOT nl