nv-l

RE: Dormant Interfaces

2000-12-19 22:34:11
Subject: RE: Dormant Interfaces
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 22:34:11 -0500
Guys, don't you think it is time someone took this forward as a
requirement?  I vote that a customer do it...

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

"Peter Anderson" <pETERanderson AT westpac.com DOT au>@tkg.com on 12/19/2000
06:23:54 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com