nv-l

Display Error !

2000-12-19 18:26:22
Subject: Display Error !
From: "cute smiles" <love4u99 AT hotmail DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 04:26:22 +0500
I am getting Display error. What i am trying to do it I am telneting the
remote Netview Server and then try to pull the map from the Client
(client it winNt installed with Exceed and then SSH2.0 for the telnet)
But I always get this error. Anyone tell me what the display
setting/variable for the SSH? or you feel this is any other issue ?

I can get the map running via web. This is the error for all processes.
Thanks a lot

Error is
"
XnvApplicationShell: Error writing to SERVER's XNV QUEUE, errno=22