nv-l

Re: Avaya (lannet) mibs

2000-12-14 08:29:53
Subject: Re: Avaya (lannet) mibs
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:29:53 -0500
I cannot help you with these OEM MIBs but you do know of course that trapd
decodes the trap in rather exhaustive detail and tells you everything you
need to know to define it, enterprise id, specific trap number, how many
variables and what each was bound to.  So could just use xnmtrap (UNIX) or
Trap Settings (NT) and do it by hand in the matter of a minute or two.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Karsten.Schweiger AT gecits-eu DOT [email protected] on 12/14/2000 08:19:40 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com