nv-l

Re: Received Unexpected Ping (NV NT V6).

2000-12-12 11:57:01
Subject: Re: Received Unexpected Ping (NV NT V6).
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:57:01 -0500
It probably means that the ping response came after the expiration of the
wait time.  If  you confgure netmon to wait 10 seconds for a ping and it
comes back in 12 seconds, that is the sort of message you can expect to
see.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles AT intel DOT com>@tkg.com on 12/11/2000 07:09:49
PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com