nv-l

Re: NetView rules

2000-11-30 12:01:06
Subject: Re: NetView rules
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:01:06 -0500
Yes, you do.  nvserverd will only register one rule for forwarding to TEC,
the one you specify in tecint.conf.
So what ever you send must be in that one rule.  If you have only specific
enterprise ids or traps you want sent, then I recommend using Event
Attributes or Trap Settings for each one.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Scott.Bursik AT fritolay DOT com on 11/29/2000 02:40:47 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>