nv-l

Re: Netview SNMP Data Collection Problems

2000-11-30 10:33:20
Subject: Re: Netview SNMP Data Collection Problems
From: Gareth_Holl AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:33:20 -0500
Would need a lot more information about your collection configuration and
system before I would start to guess. I suggest you work with NetView
Support on this one as it can be time consuming to find the cause.

I would first start by ensuring you have enough resources on the box in
which your NetView Server is running. Do you have any performance problems
with other areas of NetView ?

Gareth Holl
Software Engineer
gholl AT tivoli DOT com

Tivoli Systems / IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park,  NC  27703.    1-800-TIVOLI-8

"Paul Maine Jr." <paulm AT msicc DOT com> on 11/30/2000 10:14:05 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>