nv-l

Fwd: [Deleting Objects]

2000-11-30 09:37:30
Subject: Fwd: [Deleting Objects]
From: Carlos Enriquez Bolio <enriquezc AT usa DOT net>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: 30 Nov 00 08:37:30 CST
Hi:

After deleting the object in the map, you must delete also from the data base,
to do that you must do the following:

a) Stop netmon:                 ovstop netmon
b) update the data base:        ovtopofix (check options in the man help)
c) start netmon:                ovstart netmon

Saludos.

Carlos Enriquez Bolio
Enriquezc AT usa DOT net