nv-l

Re: demandpoll in Netview 6.0

2000-11-27 21:28:45
Subject: Re: demandpoll in Netview 6.0
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:28:45 -0500
In my experience, a demandpoll on an snmp-status-polled node does
indeed check the status of each interface. Instead of showing the list
of interface addresses being pinged at the top of the output, it shows it
further down, by interface index number, with ifAdminStatus and
ifOperStatus
for each interface. If it is not doing this for you, you should call
Support.
If I have not understood the question, please ask again....

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

echevarria AT ES.IBM DOT [email protected] on 11/27/2000 01:11:09 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com