nv-l

Re: OVwSetSymbolBehavior and NWays

2000-11-24 08:56:35
Subject: Re: OVwSetSymbolBehavior and NWays
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:56:35 -0500
For recent versions of Nways, this can be forced from the map. For
the Nways Topololy (where the Java Device Managers are), there is
a menu pick (under Tools, I think) to refresh the topology. For the ATM
and Hubs displays, I would use the smitty cml entries to Clear Hubs
Topology and Clear ATM Topology. When you restart the associated
daemons, those topologies are repopulated from the Netview database
and the icons appear, first flat and blue, then green and puffy. This state
usually, but not always, carries over to the IP topology as well.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

noelt AT be.ibm DOT [email protected] on 11/24/2000 06:15:40 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com