nv-l

RE: Select failed; error code 9

2000-11-21 11:52:41
Subject: RE: Select failed; error code 9
From: "Smith, Kristi" <kristi_smith AT mentorg DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:52:41 -0800
Actually, I've been working on this problem for the last couple of weeks
with Tivoli tech support - pmr60138. It's been escalated to the 3rd level
group now and they're working on the theory that it's a socket problem.  I
will post the resolution when I get one.  I'm experiencing this problem on
NetView v. 6.0.1, Solaris 2.7.

Thanks,
Kristi Smith
Mentor Graphics Corporation