nv-l

Re: Re: Iconify by default

2000-11-21 07:26:19
Subject: Re: Re: Iconify by default
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:26:19 -0500
I don't think so. Because there is not a way that I have ever found to
start the control desk detached from the map. You can just not start it,
by not starting events automatically. That's done by removing the
-Initial flag from the nvevents registration file in
/usr/OV/registration/C.
The control desk can then be started manually from the toobar, and
events started by dragging it from the toolbar to the control desk.
I think you can start the whole map/control desk shell iconified, but
I have never seen the point in that.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

mans.langert AT se.ibm DOT [email protected] on 11/21/2000 06:48:37 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com