nv-l

Re: Better Graphing tools for Netview

2000-11-09 18:41:37
Subject: Re: Better Graphing tools for Netview
From: Joe Fernandez <jfernand AT kardinia DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:41:37 +1100
Hi Clarence,
At 03:20 PM 06-11-00 -0500, Clarence Hart wrote:
>All,
>
>       Does anybody know of any software companies that sell better tools
>       to analyze netviews data in the form of graphs & stats?  I dont
>       really like the Graph tool and before I start wirting  a hole
>       slew of perl scripts and re-invent the wheel, maybe theirs
>       some company that sells such a product.
>

>Clarence Hart
>UPS

Kardinia Software is a Tivoli Developer Partner and our product Kardinia
Performance Reporter for NetView  produces reports (graphs and tables) from
data collected by the NetView snmpcollect data collector.

You can download a copy of the product from our web site www.kardinia.com
for a free 30-day evaluation.
Or you can email me for further information.
Joe Fernandez
Kardinia Software
jfernand AT kardinia DOT com