nv-l

Re: Antwort: Re: availData files

2000-11-09 08:14:32
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: availData files
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:14:32 -0500
Everyone should be aware that the layout of these files is not documented
because this is not a programming interface -- That means that it could be
changed by the next release of TDS, or even the next APAR.  If you think it
should be a programming interface then you should open an enhancement
request.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM" <lclark AT US.IBM DOT COM> on 11/09/2000 07:10:22
AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>