nv-l

RE: HELP! Error retreiving mapdb field info???

2000-11-08 15:42:46
Subject: RE: HELP! Error retreiving mapdb field info???
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber AT usaa DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:42:46 -0600
I have experienced the same problem before where the filesystem filled up,
and I could not start the GUI.  I did call support, and received the
diagnosis (and I quote) "You're pretty well hosed."  (I always knew that was
a technical term!).

Anyway, restoring from a good backup, or reinitializing the databases are
the only two options that support provided me with.

Joel A. Gerber - USAA Information Technology Co. - San Antonio, TX
* (210)913-4231  * mailto:Joel.Gerber AT USAA DOT com  " http://www.usaa.com