nv-l

Antwort: Better Graphing tools for Netview

2000-11-08 12:18:30
Subject: Antwort: Better Graphing tools for Netview
From: Uwe.Richter AT synthesis DOT de
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:18:30 +0100
Go to

http://www.tavve.com.

Uwe

E-Mail: Uwe.Richter AT synthesis DOT de

Tel.:      0711/90680-27
Fax:      0711/90680-66
Handy: 0172/9531201

Clarence Hart <rti1clh AT ismd.ups DOT com>
Gesendet von: owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com
06.11.2000 21:20
Bitte antworten an IBM NetView Discussion

        An:     nv-l AT tkg DOT com
        Kopie:  (Blindkopie: Uwe Richter/Synthesis)
        Thema:  [NV-L] Better Graphing tools for Netview

All,

                 Does anybody know of any software companies that sell
better tools
                 to analyze netviews data in the form of graphs & stats? I
dont
                 really like the Graph tool and before I start wirting  a
hole
                 slew of perl scripts and re-invent the wheel, maybe
theirs
                 some company that sells such a product.

Clarence Hart
UPS