nv-l

RE: CISCO Traps

2000-11-08 10:19:14
Subject: RE: CISCO Traps
From: REIBENSCHUH Alfred <alfred.reibenschuh AT it-austria DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:19:14 +0100
hi!

the corresponding information is available under:
ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/traps/CISCO-C2900-MIB.traps

for netview you can use the attached script
which adds the desired traps via addtrap
(just don't ask where its comming from :)

mfG. Alfred Reibenschuh
INFORMATIONSTECHNOLOGIE AUSTRIA GMBH
TELEKOMMUNIKATION
Networkmanagement
Intranet Info-koordinator
A-1020 Wien, Lassallestrasse 5
T: ++43-1-21717-58947
F: ++43-1-21717-58979
E: alfred.reibenschuh AT it-austria DOT com