nv-l

Re: What the heck does this really mean?

2000-11-06 15:37:48
Subject: Re: What the heck does this really mean?
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:37:48 -0500
Well, per the Appendix in the NetView Admin Guide the 58916869  trap is
issued by nemon when all segments for the network in question are in
critical status.  Is this not what you are seeing?   But your example here
is for  50790404, Network Marginal, isn't it?      What is shown on the
card?

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Clarence Hart <rti1clh AT ismd.ups DOT com> on 11/06/2000 03:15:58 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>