nv-l

Re: Porting SmartSet Collections

2000-09-29 10:36:21
Subject: Re: Porting SmartSet Collections
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:36:21 -0400
Collections are kept in the database not in a conf file.  To go from one
machine to another you would have to use the nvUtil utility to list them
and their  rules on the one box and then use nvUtil on the second box to
re-create them.  See the man page on nvUtil, try some examples, andn I am
sure you will be able to figure it out.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Foss Ray-xrf001 <Ray.Foss AT motorola DOT com> on 09/29/2000 10:16:09 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>