nv-l

Re: Rediscovery Problem

2000-09-27 17:43:07
Subject: Re: Rediscovery Problem
From: lclark AT us.ibm DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:43:07 -0400

How much info is in the database for that node? Just the first two fields,
or a few more? Is it
possible that your nways still has knowledge of it and is preventing
rediscovery? Even
though it is Cisco, it might be in the Generic or Cisco objects under the
Nways topology.
Also check your Collections for signs of it or its interfaces.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

"Scherting, Mark" <mscherting AT state.mt DOT us>@tkg.com on 09/27/2000 01:38:54
PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com