nv-l

Re: Netfinity to Netview via SNMP

2000-09-21 13:18:13
Subject: Re: Netfinity to Netview via SNMP
From: Daniel Lehman <dlehman AT hurricanetechgroup DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: 21 Sep 2000 10:18:13 -0700
I understand the configuration required for the TEC Adapter.  The events are
not showing up into Netview but they do in Netfinity.  I loaded the
Netfinity MIBS into Netview, but am wondering how to further troubleshoot
the arrival of SNMP events into Netview.  The SNMP service on the servers
are configured properly.  The TEC material i understand.  Sorry about the
confusion.

The information, attachments and opinions contained in this message are
those of its author only and do not necessarily represent those of The
Woolwich and or any of its subsidiaries and are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The sender
may not be authorised to give financial advice, and nothing in this
message should be construed as offering such advice.

The message may contain privileged and confidential information and you
may not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you
have received this email in error please notify the Information
Security Manager at ADMINISTRATOR AT WOOLWICH.CO DOT UK

Woolwich plc. Registered in England Number : 3295699.
Register Office: Watling St, Bexleyheath, Kent. DA6 7RR.

Woolwich plc is an introducer firm only for Woolwich Life, Woolwich
Unit Trust Managers and Woolwich Plan Managers who are regulated by the