nv-l

Re: Tecad_nv6k is not starting up

2000-09-07 14:07:45
Subject: Re: Tecad_nv6k is not starting up
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:07:45 -0400

There were a lot of problems with the NT TEC adapter in 6.0.  They have all been
fixed in 6.0.1.   I recommend you call Support to get a replacement binary until
you can get 6.0.1 installed.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Brizzi, Ray" <Ray_Brizzi AT anntaylor DOT com> on 09/07/2000 01:50:32 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>