nv-l

RE: trapd errors in nvlog

2000-09-06 13:21:11
Subject: RE: trapd errors in nvlog
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles AT intel DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:21:11 -0700
How long have you had NV on NT up-and-running?

It kind of sounds like the Access database for NetView is
either too large, or corrupt.  We started seeing problems
when the DB got above 1GB (before compression).

Assuming you don't care about the DB info itself... you
can try the following:

1)  ovstop
2)  cd \usr\OV\databases\odbc
3)  copy tess_db.mdb_empty tess_db.mdb
4)  ovstart

If that doesn't work... you got me !!!

In regard to NT ruleset question... No you can't yet.

Regards,

Gary Boyles, Intel