nv-l

Re: different time in OS and NetView

2000-09-05 13:10:36
Subject: Re: different time in OS and NetView
From: Leonid.Golstein AT gecits-eu DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:10:36 +0100

Hello together,

I have different time in the OS (Solaris 7) and in the NetView 6 Traps. How kann
I correct this problem ?  Has anybody  any experience with it ?

>date
Tue Sep  5 18:00:00 MES 2000

>set | grep TZ
TZ=MET-1MES,M3.5.0,M10.5.0/03:00:00

>wdate emsnetview1
Tue Sep  5 16:00:00 GMT 2000

>wtimezone emsnetview1
-60

TRAP:

Tue Sep 05 17:00:00 2000 emsnetview1.ems n hlghp_ls10:atm Object Status is
Normal

SPECIFIC   : 58916871 (hex: 3830007)
GENERIC    : 6
CATEGORY   : Status Events
ENTERPRISE : netView6000  1.3.6.1.4.1.2.6.3
SOURCE     : Demo (d)
HOSTNAME   : emsnetview1.ems.de
SEVERITY   : Indeterminate

Gruesse - Best regards

Leonid Golstein
GE Capital IT Solutions / GE CompuNet Computer AG
European Information Management, Europe
Europaring 34-40, 50170 Kerpen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 2273 / 597-259, Fax: +49 (0) 2273 / 597-570, Mobile: +49 (0) 172
/ 8421230
E-Mail : Leonid.Golstein @ gecits-eu.com
http://www.gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com on 05.09.2000 12:19:59

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>