nv-l

Re: Testing the Server/Client

2000-08-31 17:48:49
Subject: Re: Testing the Server/Client
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:48:49 -0400

NetView clients do not hunt for a server.  You have to take action on the client
to disconnect from one and connect to another.  See the Installation and
Configuration Guide about that.  So you'd have to write some script or
application to do the swicth on the client itself.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

rfscott AT US.IBM DOT COM on 08/31/2000 04:28:30 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>