nv-l

nvdbformat command (language documentation).

2000-08-28 19:41:57
Subject: nvdbformat command (language documentation).
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles AT intel DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 16:41:57 -0700
Is there any documentation for the nvdbformat command
other than the readme file?

I would like to know what other keyword/commands are avaiable,
that don't seem to be documented.

For example, I see the "interface" example in \usr\OV\databases\templates
has a "GROUPHEADER" command, but I don't see this listed anywhere.
e.g. GROUPHEADER:<A NAME="${GROUPNAME}">
Where do I find out about things like this.

Plus, I'd like to combine the selection-rules such as
"SELECTRULE:IP Status~Crititcal" with the IP Status of Marginal,
but I don't see any example of ORing selection-rules (although
its stated it can be done).

Any help with this scripting "language" would be appreciated.

Thanks.